Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stacey G Jaff has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Cancer Pain
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Stacey Jaff is a WONDERFUL doctor. She notices the smallest things that my other doctors were not able to recognize. She is very sweet and comfortable, which is extremely important as a doctor. She knows what she is talking about and took the time to show me how to do exercises to strengthen my knee after a break I had in my tibia-ankle.
I was trying to make an appt. to see Dr.Jaff and was having difficulty and contacted her two times to explain that the numbers to the offices she provided were giving me inaccurate information and I really needed to see her due to my chronic neck pain after a spinal fusion. After the second call she was very unprofessional and rude, totally uncaring and told me she did not care about the issues Im having to get the appt because she volunteers her time at Mt Sinai hospital and they dont pay her. She said she does not care and does not want to be involved or hear what I had to say. I felt so disrespected to be spoken like that from a person that is supposed to be a doctor and took an oath to care for people. I feel sorry for her she seemed to be a sad pathetic individual that does not respect peoples needs during illness.
24 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Stacey G Jaff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPaul Edosa Aifesehi Md, 440 W 114th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stacey G Jaff in this video.
Dr. Stacey G Jaff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.