Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen L Jones has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 25
I had the worst experience ever at this office. I never even got to see Dr. Stacey because I was dealing with the "General manager"(who was rude and disrespectful). Anyways, I had an appointment but I missed it aNd rescheduled. When I rescheduled I talked to someone on the phone who told me I did not have to pay a $25.00 fee for missing because I was not informed of it. Who has a fee like that anyways and doesn't tell their patients ahead of time, like we're just supposed to know? Anyways after waiting a little over an hour of my appointment time, I get called. Yay I was thinking since I was already there to long. I get called to get told I have to pay the $25.00. Well I wasn't going to. Its not right to have a rule like that but not inform people. The general manager was so rude. Not only to me, but also the lady at the window. I felt so bad for her. Hopefully one say, Dr.Stacey as a more respectful General manager representing her, because she was not nice what so ever. Will never go back there and am definitely changing doctors.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1998
Christus Health System
Dr. Stephen L Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen L Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.