Dr. Stephen L Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen L Jones?

I love the way that Dr. Jones takes the time to listen and evaluate your problem, always a very pleasant experience the the Family Wellness Clinic.

my horrible experience

I had the worst experience ever at this office. I never even got to see Dr. Stacey because I was dealing with the "General manager"(who was rude and disrespectful). Anyways, I had an appointment but I missed it aNd rescheduled. When I rescheduled I talked to someone on the phone who told me I did not have to pay a $25.00 fee for missing because I was not informed of it. Who has a fee like that anyways and doesn't tell their patients ahead of time, like we're just supposed to know? Anyways after waiting a little over an hour of my appointment time, I get called. Yay I was thinking since I was already there to long. I get called to get told I have to pay the $25.00. Well I wasn't going to. Its not right to have a rule like that but not inform people. The general manager was so rude. Not only to me, but also the lady at the window. I felt so bad for her. Hopefully one say, Dr.Stacey as a more respectful General manager representing her, because she was not nice what so ever. Will never go back there and am definitely changing doctors.

Very Pleased

I was very pleased with the entire experience. From start to finish, it was pleasant. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Awesome physician and staff, I love Dr. Jones mannerisms. She is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor.

Dr. Stephen L Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.