Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacey K Knox
Dr. Stacey K Knox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lincoln, NE. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Knox is affiliated with CHI Health St. Elizabeth and Bryan Medical Center West. Dr. Knox has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacey K Knox has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stacey K Knox has the following 16 expertise
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Dr. Stacey K Knox has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 8
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Knox is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Stacey K Knox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSe Nebraska Hematology And Oncology Consultants, 201 S 68th Street Pl Ste 200, Lincoln, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stacey K Knox in this video.
Dr. Stacey K Knox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.