Dr. Stacey Kopp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacey Kopp?

great doctor

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Dr. Kopp has been our pediatrician since the birth of my first daughter 11 years ago. She is supportive of our family choices, always takes the time to listen and educate me when I have questions. She is nonjudgemental and understands the line between medical and parenting decisions. I have 3 healthy children and we have moved and tried several other pediatricians. She is the best and when she isn't available we have loved the nurse practitioner and doctors who cover for her.

Posted on April 18th, 2012

She has been my 3 kids pediatrician for 9 years. she is great. doesn't overreact. knows her stuff. conservative with antibiotics and does not prescribe unnecesary meds or treatments. Excellent safe care.

Posted on September 19th, 2017