Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stacey Lendener
Dr. Stacey Lendener, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elkton, MD, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Bear, DE (and 3 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Management. Dr. Lendener is affiliated with Union Hospital of Cecil County. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacey Lendener has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain. Physiatrists are also experts in pain medication.
Some common conditions that physiatrists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, neurological and spinal disorders and injuries, chronic pain disorders, like fibromyalgia, and musculoskeletal issues, like broken bones and torn muscles.
These physicians also often coordinate a team of other specialists in order to maximize the patient's recovery, such as occupational therapists, speech therapists, neurologists, orthopedists, and counselors.
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
Dr. Stacey Lendener is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 7
I saw Dr. Lendener for the 2nd time. She was very friendly. However,she seemed to dodge my questions and was not sympathetic to my issue as an individual patient. I mentioned my herniated disc and she replied,"everybody" has herniated discs. Also, she made diagnosis and then physically checked my neck. The first time I saw her I was crying because she didn't seem to understand the pain that I was experiencing. I think she is a good person,but needs to mature and see her patients as people,not a set of symptoms. Dr. Richards is awesome. Too bad Charlotte is no longer with the practice.
Dr. Lendener is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Union Hospital of Cecil County
10 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stacey Lendener is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkton, MD.