Dr. Stacey Wessman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacey Wessman?

Posted on December 5th, 2017

I have had Dr Wessman for my pregnancies. She is absolutely amazing and would highly recommend her. She and I have known each other for 7 years. She has been there for me through my stillborn birth, my rainbow baby birth, and now for my current pregnancy. She cares about her patients and their needs.

Actually look forward to having my annual appointment!

Posted on February 14th, 2017

Dr. Wessman is wonderful! I have been seeing her for 8 years now. She's very comfortable and makes an appointment that I always dreaded in the past as enjoyable as it can be. Only wish I had had her as my Dr when I was pregnant with my kids. Can't say enough nice things about her!

One of the best I have seen!

Posted on May 11th, 2011

Dr. Wessman is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. I have been to other doctors in the area and she is by far one of the best! I have seen her on ...

Worst OB/GYN experience

Posted on April 7th, 2011

This doctor should work on her bedside manners. She comes across very judgmental and would make any patient extremely uncomfortable. This was not only ...

Posted on July 7th, 2009

i just absolutely love her... she was the best ob/gyn ive had... always cared about my feelings and what was going on with me.. i couldnt have asked for a better doctor.