About Dr. Stacey L Mckelvey MD
Dr. Stacey L Mckelvey, MD is a doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Barrington, IL and Barrington, IL. Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mckelvey is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital and Presence Saint Joseph Hospital. They speak English, Spanish.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stacey L Mckelvey has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Stacey L Mckelvey has the following 10 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain