Highly Dissatisfied

Exceptional

Dr. McKelvey is kind, compassionate, helpful and wonderful. She has performed a colonoscopy and upper GI on me, and I would never go anywhere else. Her office staff are helpful too, scheduling me quickly. She is friendly and answers all my questions. Truly professional and wonderful.

Dr. McKelvey is fantastic!

I have been treated by Dr. McKelvey for the past eight (8) months. At my very first visit, she carefully reviewed my medical history, patiently answered all my questions, adjusted my medication and scheduled appropriate diagnostic procedures. From my first encounter and continuing through all subsequent visits I have been very impressed with her knowledge, thoroughness and very pleasant demeanor. She is simply amazing. And the entire staff at the Barrington office is also very friendly and helpful as well. Under Dr. McKelvey’s excellent care my health condition has improved dramatically. I couldn’t be more happy and thankful to be treated by Dr. McKelvey.

Dr. McKelvey

This was a follow-up visit with the Doctor. She was very informative and answered all of my questions. I would recommend Dr. McKelvey 100%.

Not for me

Dr. McKelvey is one of finest doctors I have ever met. She is a caring person which has been evident in my visits with her. In addition, she knows her field of medicine and is extremely good at what she does. She is an asset to her group practice,

EXCELLENT DR!

Dr McKelvey was excellent! She is a very intelligent Dr with superior bedside manners. Very easy to talk to. She is very caring and listens. Easy to get appointments. She is a sweetheart!

Dr. Stacey L Mckelvey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Barrington, IL.