Dr. Stacey N Knox Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stacey N Knox?

Great GYN

I have seen Dr Knox since I was 16, she is a wonderful and knowledgeable MD. She has been supportive and has taken time to educate me. She always remembered me every time I went it. I have since moved to Florida and I miss having her as my provider!

A Doctor I Missed When We Moved

I had Dr. Knox for a number a years, prior to my pregnancy until after. The only reason why I switched is because we moved to VA. She is absolutely wonderful!!! From medical scares I had to the high risk pregnancy I always felt cared for. I gave birth to my first child while my husband was deployed and I had full blown eclampsia. I started crying in her office when I found out I was high risk because I didn't know what that meant initially and my husband had just left. She was comforting and assured me all would be okay. My delivery was honestly a walk in the park. When I got pregnant in VA I really missed that she would be my doctor. And when I met my first doctor in VA, I cried. I honestly thought about coming back to MA for her!!! I met with a few doctors before I felt somewhat near the comfort I had with Dr. Knox. I am sorry some had bad experiences, but I have nothing but good things to say about her.

Dr. Stacey N Knox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Dartmouth, MA.