Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stacey P Shinder has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stacey P Shinder has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Stacey P Shinder has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
I have been Dr. Shinder's patient for more than 5 years. Dr Shinder is competent, thorough, caring and creates a meaningful rapport with her patients. She is well prepared for office visits, knows my file intimately and always has a plan of action thought out if necessary. Response from Dr. Shinder and her staff is always same day and often just in a few hours. She is pro active in making sure I get specialist appointments in a timely manner and makes herself available off hours with her cell phone if there is an emergency. My wife and I can recommend Dr Shinder without reservation.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Shinder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1992
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Stacey P Shinder accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAndrew E Schlein Md, 10075 S Jog Rd Ste 207, Boynton Beach, FL
Dr. Stacey P Shinder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.