Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Stacey L Rubin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Stacey L Rubin has the following 13 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Stacey L Rubin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 10
Receptionist was rude and not welcoming at all to new patient as I was. I felt like being there inconvienenced her day. When you call to get them on the phone they are also very rude and your not calling the office it's a central line I guess , so you never get anyone in that certain office you were in. I would not recommend this office to anyone sorry , this was my daughters first time here and she didn't like it all all. Office was also very unkept. Not a clean feeling at all.
My fiancÃ©e and I had searched and met with many doctors during my first trimester, finally we were recommended to this office. Our initial visit was with Dr. Rubin, we knew right away we found the Doctor for us and our baby! We went in with a list of questions, and left without having to ask any baca use she had covered every subject! I would highly recommend her if your unsure, or picky about who takes care of you and your baby, you won't be disappointed.
I was a patient of Dr Ginsburg's while I was pregnant. He was unavailable so I had an appt with dr Rubin. I was 8 months pregnant and she was not addressing my issue for which I had the appt. she wanted to discuss birth control for after my pregnancy. It was a bit early for that ! I went into labor and dr rubin was the on call and only available dr. She did not handle my labor well at all which lead to an emergency c section. During delivery they cut my daughters face. After delivery the office required me to see her because she delivers me. I was not her patient and they would not allow me to see another dr. I left the practice for this reason.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Rubin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Stacey L Rubin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, 4940 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Stacey L Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.