Dr. Stacey Silvers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacey Silvers?

Not so great experience

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Less than optimal experience. Had to have surgical procedure repeated 4 times. Dr. Silvers is lovely, but should not be doing facial implant surgery. I would not repeat this procedure with her in this lifetime.

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Dr. Silvers was able to help me in a way no other doctor has cared or been able to do. She listened to my symptoms with patience, and offered a solution. I had the nasal balloon procedure done, and the headaches and congestion problems I have had for years decreased dramatically. It was a very easy procedure and my insurance paid for it.

Thorough and great bedside manner

Posted on September 18th, 2012

dr. Silvers was great in her treatment of my problems...she not only diagnosed my initial issue, but also discovered the source of a second issue I was having. She never pushed one option, like surgery, just gave me the landscape of all options and their probability of success, leaving the informed decision completely in my hands. I chose to correct the problem with surgery and she couldn't have had a better bedside manner both during surgery and after.

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

I had such a great experience at this office! I had the balloon sinuplasty procedure and feel like I got my life back. The staff, Dr. Silvers were fantastic.

I strongly recommend Dr. Silvers.

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I can say this lady has changed my life. I was born with deviated septum, I always had difficulties to breath through my nose, the older I was getting the more tired I was feeling. Till the point that it was really hard for me to practice exercise.I am 34 years old, I knew something was wrong, I wasn't getting enough oxygen, in the night I wasn't resting properly. All this together with polyps in my nose, and allergies that I have been suffering since I moved into New York City 8 years ago, made my every days duties a real challenge. Dr. Stacey Silvers was recommended by a friend of mine who was diagnosed and treated of a cancerous lump in her nose, she saw and took it out right the way. This fact made me feel kind of confident with her.She is very secure and made me feel confident from the first visit. So after a couple of visits she told me what I had and what would be the best for me:I had deviated septum, polyps removed and chronic sinusitis, so I had the Ballon sinuplasty. The whole operation took like 40 minutes, I woke up from the anesthesia very thirsty, she came to see how I was doing, everything went perfect, I waited few minutes, went into a taxi and came home. I was speccing to blood the whole weekend, but I almost didn't, and the following day I went to have a walk, and in two days I had no blood at all and I was feeling really good. All I can say is that Dr. Silvers really change my life, 6 months after the operation I am feeling great, and I should have done it long time ago. I would go through it if I had to, but making sure Dr. Silvers is the one taking care of it.Good luck everyone!

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Dr. Silvers is a true professional. Her bedside manner is flawless and my comfort level with being taken care of was higher than expected. She explained everything to me and shared concern for my over-all well being. She is the kind of doctor anyone would want, trust-worthy, accurate, compassionate and a wonderful person. My procedure with her was extraordinary and the excellent results reflect her dedication to her patients, her profession and for making a profound difference in people's lives.

I feel like a whole new woman thanks to Dr. Silvers

Posted on April 26th, 2012

I am truly shocked by the negative reviews that others have posted because my experience with Dr. Silvers and her staff has been nothing but positive. I've suffered from terrible seasonal allergies my whole life, and I normally get 1-2 sinus infections a year. Last year was the first time I went to see Dr. Silvers because I had a relapse of a sinus infection which landed me in the hospital. I liked Dr. Silvers immediately because she came across as being sincerely compassionate and very optimistic that she could and would help me. I appreciated the fact that she took a more conservative approach to treating me rather than suggesting surgery right off the bat. But after a few weeks with no real relief, it was determined that surgery would be the best option for me. Naturally, I was a bit nervous, but she took the time to explain everything in detail to me, which helped ease my anxiety and concern. While the type of surgery I had may have been considered routine -- it changed my life forever, and I will forever be grateful to her. A few days after my surgery, an issue arose that prompted me to call her office (during off hours) and I got a call back from her personally within 10 mins. I would absolutely recommended Dr. Silvers to anyone.

Medicine as it should be practiced

Posted on April 6th, 2012

I'm a physician myself and am all too familiar with the antiquated ways most docs practice medicine. In a time when all other industries have embraced technology and the internet and consumer-focused business efficiencies, medicine is still a cottage industry reminiscent of the 1970's... calling and holding and pink "While you were out" slips to get an appointment (whereas I can use OpenTable to get a restaurant res in about 30 seconds flat), long waits in cheezy offices, clipboards with pens and LOTS of paperwork, confusing insurance requests, no real way to know which docs are better than others (many dinosaur docs make their patients sign agreements that they will not post reviews about them on the net -- can u believe it???) and rude office staff.I'm pleased to report that Dr. Silver's operation is as good as it gets in 2012. I had a very uncomfortable left ear problem. I found her on the net using a Google maps distance search, immediately numerous positive Google (and later Yelp) reviews popped up. I called the office around 5:30pm on Wednesday evening, with very little hold time I got a friendly office worker who was able to squeeze me in the next morning at 8:30am. She asked me if I could submit all me info and insurance paperwork in advance online via their system and I happily agreed to do so. When I arrived the next morning I entered a tastily decorated, contemporary office (like a BoConcepts for doctor's offices), and I did about 10 seconds of additional paperwork. Then in less than 10 minutes I was called in and in less than 5 minutes after that Dr. Silver came to see me.She was very nice, friendly, professional, and skilled. A+ for bedside manner. She fixed me up in no time flat. And then her office staff saw me out.The whole affair took less than 1 hour -- and I mean total time I invested... calling and making the appt, online paperwork, waiting, getting the procedure done, everything. If the rest of healthcare could learn from Dr. Silver's practice the country would be far better off. But I digress, for now I'd just like to say that I recommend Dr. Silver's practice and her services in highest regard, with no reservation. Thanks Dr. Silver!

Wonderful Doctor With A Great Office & Staff!

Posted on December 5th, 2011

Dr. Silvers is fabulous. Went to her after years of trouble with a severely deviated septum. She was patient and thorough during my first consultation and when she had to leave to meet another patient, she gave me a private room to sit with her colleague Christine who went through the rest of my 200 questions. Together, the two of them really walked me through the surgery - what it would be like, what the risks were, how it would change my breathin, and helped me feel completely at ease. After I read more decided to proceed with the surgery, everything went so smoothly. Her office is highly efficient, I never waited more than 5 minutes, and all my forms were sent online, ahead of time. Anytime I had a question, I called and left a message for Christine, who inevitably called me back within 5-10 minutes. They handled everything flawlessly with my insurance company, the whole procedure was covered, and I never had to worry about getting hit with fees out of nowhere. On the day of surgery, Dr. Silvers made me feel completely at ease (not an easy task when I'm sitting in a hairnet and dressing gown for my first surgery ever) and answered all of my questions patiently. My only complaints were that no one mentioned that I would be intubated during surgery and I ended up with a throat ulcer that hurt for a few days before I saw her for a follow up appt and received medication. I wish someone had checked on that in the hospital before I left, or at least warned me that that could happen. Also, I had a problem with my bloodwork on a Saturday and even with the office's automated paging system, I was never called back (wasted 4 hours waiting for a callback). I later found out that if it's not an emergency, they really don't abide by the paging system. Other than those two issues, I have nothing but glowing praise for both Dr. Silvers and the office as a whole. Even the nurses in her office were great - when the a/c was having problems, one of them stood over me fanning me with paper so I wouldn't be uncomfortable! So far, I am thrilled with the results of my surgery - I'm breathing better than I ever have and am confident that I made the right decision to go with Dr. Silvers.

Posted on November 25th, 2011

Highly professional, latest technologies and discussion of alternative options for my issue. The solution that was selected was a total solution to my problem.

Caring and profeesion

Posted on November 1st, 2011

Dr. Silvers has always taken a "less is more" approach, not advocating more medication or surgery than necessary. What she did recommend -- a regimen of sprays and sinus surgery -- has greatly decreased the frequency and severity of my sinus infections. I recommend her unreservedly.

Superb Doc

Posted on March 14th, 2011

I've found Dr. Silvers (and her staff) to be understanding, competent, and really dedicated to their patient's health.I went in with some unidentified throat issues, and came out with a successful diagnosis and course of treatment.She is friendly without being gooey, and is utterly professional and tremendously knowledgeable.Highly recommended.