Dr. Stacey A South Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacey A South?

Highly Recommend Dr. South

I was recently operated on by Dr. South. She is a wonderful surgeon. She is compassionate, caring and thorough. I would highly recommend her.

Dr. South saved my life as far as I'm concerned and I believe my family feels the same way. She is extremely talented, knowledgeable, patient, and family oriented. She has taken 10 minutes with me and well over an hour and a half to listen to me and answer any questions or concerns. (Sorry if I held anybody else up) After 51/2 years of dealing with cancer Ann's traveling and moving away and had helped find other doctors tho accommodate me and communicate back & forth with her. I make a point of seeing her when in Florida because I still consider her MY doctor. Dr. South has and still gives me hope when others haven't.

Review

I had such a positive experience with dr south. She was so positive, kind, thorough, and took time to discuss condition, and options, and she is great surgeon. I recommend her highly.

Great staff

Dr South and all of her staff are very caring. She always takes time to explain what is being done and why. I am completely comfortable with her care and would highly recommend her to others

After my surgery, it was a nightmare getting an appointment to see this doctor. She continuously kept throwing her nurse practitioner on me even after the nurse stated she had no idea as to why I was still on pain. The office scheduled me with the doctor not once but twice and each occasion the doctor cancelled only after I had driven/arrived for the appointment. The last visit, I left in tears and pain. Since then, I found a doctor who has established why I was in pain and is treating me for what could have been an end to my life.

Very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Staff is great

Dr. Stacy South

Dr Stacy South is an excellent Doctor. I would recommend her to any one. She is very professional and wonderful.

We need more Doctors like her

professionalism and expertise, I have already referred others to Dr. South, and will continue to do so.

Mass in RLQ, surgery needed

I have never had a Dr. spend this much time with me. the office staff was wonderful, Dr. South went over everything with me, answered my questions, was VERY thorough. I haven't had my surgery yet, but was very impressed with my first office visit. Will keep ya posted! As far as the 3.8 on promptness in her ratings, that's understandable with her concern to talk with a patient and explain things and answer your questions.

You're in good hands

I got a second opinion at a major cancer center and they agreed with her plan of treatment completely.She is compasionate and kind.