Dr. Stacey Su Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stacey Su?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Extrordinary Surgeon

Dr Su is so great that I am at a loss of words to describe her!Perfection is all I can think of . From her superb surgery skills to her exceptional bed side manner to her dealings with my family.She puts you at ease from Pre Surgery all the way to post op ,she actually gave my sister her personal cell phone number if she wanted to get the latest info on me. When I went for a follow up appointment She greeted me by name and gave me a hug.I have never seen any doctor deal with her patients the way Dr Su does. In summary the one word that describes her as a whole is Perfection !

Dr. Su always offers thoughtful, compassionate care and always gives me as much time as I need. I always feel that I am getting the best care while in her hands. I trust her expertise wholeheartedly !

happy patient

charming, always there for the patient.No nonsense but sweet, she is highly recommended!

She is the best. Absolutely love her.

Dr. Stacey Su is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.