Dr. Stacey S Tremp Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Stacey S Tremp?

I would recommend Dr.Tremp to anyone! She was very friendly and helpful throughout my pregnancy. She performed a c-section when I was pregnant with my son and was amazing.I couldn't have found a better doctor.

When Dr. Tremp was doing what was probably her training rounds for the Ingham County Health Program, I had the privilege of having her as one of my doctors. She was the only one who really listened to the issues I was having and treated me with respect. I can only recall a few other times when I felt cared for and trusted the one caring for me. She will never know what that meant. Thank you, Stacey.

She is smart, with it, know all about my medication working together. She was fast, and comfortable! I definitely recommend her to a friend.

Amazing Physician

Dr. Tremp makes you feel special & not like just another patient. She truly CARES about you. I recommend her highly. She is knowledgeable, a great surgeon, & patient.