Dr. Stacey S Tull Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacey S Tull?

She is so awesome!!

Stacey Tull is totally painless. She does fantastic surgery

She made a terrible scar is my face. I am very...

She made a terrible scar is my face. I am very upsetting about it. Feel really sorry that I had her as my dermatologist.

Extremely Rude

While the doctor is good at what she does the office staff and receptionists are EXTREMELY RUDE. Their phone manner and attitude just lost them business. The appointment secretary needs to remember that the person on the other end of the line is the customer and ultimately pays her salary. I have never called a doctors office to schedule an appointment and been treated so disrespectfully.

Terrible job

Dr. Tull gave me an unnecessary TWO inch long scar with ugly tracks, wider on one end than the other with puckering. This is not at all what I expected from a plastic surgeon. I have other large scars that are smooth, no puckering and NO tracks. Two other doctors recommended silicone scar sheeting, which has helped some. But it's still a very ugly scar and everyone who sees it can't believe this is the work of a plastic surgeon.

Amazing work

Dr. Tull performed a Mohs Surgery on me several years ago. She and her staff were caring, concerned, helpful, and took the time to ensure I had the best treatment possible. Dr. Tull did an amazing job on the plastic surgery, not only removing the cancer, but leaving a very faint scar along the hairline where it wouldn't show. This was very painstaking for her and very time consuming, but she didn't mind taking the time to do it right an din a way that wouldn't make me frightened about my appearance. Thank you so much for what you did!

Dr. Stacey S Tull is similar to the following 3 Doctors near O Fallon, MO.