Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacey A Watt
Dr. Stacey A Watt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology. Dr. Watt is affiliated with Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center, Womens And Childrens Hospital Of Buffalo and Highland Hospital of Rochester. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacey A Watt has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Watt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Stacey A Watt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCgf Anesthesia Associates PC, 219 Bryant St, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Stacey A Watt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.