Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stacey W Wing has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stacey W Wing has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
You know,, one can only hope and imagine that you find a doctor who will listen to you and do their best to understand you. This is what I have found with Dr Wing, She has been a angelic blessing to me. That's the only way I know how to put it. She is so precious and will do her best to help you. God blessed me with this little doctor. She and Dr. Lightfoot are my angels in lab coats.
22 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of South Alabama Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVictory Health Partners, 3750 Professional Pkwy, Mobile, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stacey W Wing in this video.
Dr. Stacey W Wing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.