Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Staci Appleton MD
Dr. Staci Appleton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Smyrna Beach, FL. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Staci Appleton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Staci Appleton has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 30
Self-verified patient of Dr. Staci Appleton - Posted on January 22nd, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Staci Appleton - Posted on December 13th, 2018
Doctor who doesn't care about a patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Staci Appleton - Posted on November 27th, 2018
I went to see Dr. Appleton for the first time. She was VERY RUDE and disrespectful doctor I've ever encountered in my life! She expected me to tell her the diagnose of the physical condition I have been experiencing.... Isn't that what doctors are for??? She had me explained the same thing over and over until I realized I'm wasting my time. If she can't care for a patient, she shouldn't be in this profession.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Staci Appleton - Posted on October 17th, 2018
29 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Greenville Hospital System
Dr. Staci Appleton Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Volusia HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSTACI APPLETON MD, 405 Downing St, New Smyrna Beach, FL
Dr. Staci Appleton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Smyrna Beach, FL.