Dr. Staci Appleton Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Staci Appleton?

This doctor should have her accreditation revoked. Incredibly rude, dismissive, and unable to handle the most basic functions of patient care. Failed to read my medical records properly made outrageous statements to me as new patient and completely incompetent.

Patient

She is the best . She was mine & my husband's Dr until he passed. She is still my Dr. Her and her staff are supportive, loving and kind I couldn't ask for a better family physician She has even seen my grandchildren. Nothing like a family Dr who is willing to care for us all

terrible

Don't go to her. She is rude, condescending, doesn't have any interest in what patient has to say. Will never go back...

This physician is so used to working in an emergency room that she lacks the proper attitude to engage with patients in private practice. Office staff are rude and attending staff lack patient knowlege. Dr Appleton and her staff lack the skills to deal with the public.

Made me change doctors

Does not listen. Prescribed medication that might have proved harmful had I agreed to it. Superior attitude. Neglected to schedule follow-up mammogram.

The staff were not friendly and the doctor didn't take her time on me and understanding my symptom I felt unappreciated and I will never come back there again I will find another doctor

Rude Dismissive Inconsiderate Condescending

Dr. Appleton

Did not care to listen. Talked down to me and belittled. Stormed out of room. Rude.

Has her own agenda and doesn't listen to or care about patient! Never again!

Waste of time.

This doctor was awful! They told me to come 15 mins early to my appointment. I did, and waited in the waiting area a nothing 80 mins. After finally seeing the doctor, she was very dismissive of my concerns and opinions and only pushed her own. I was a new patient and she didn't even do a physical exam. Waste of my time and money towards a copay. She completely lacks common respect and compassion. And frankly, I hope she reads this.

One of the worst experiences I have had with a doctor. No genuine care for patients.

Bert Fish Patient

I was truly appalled by her lack of social skills. She was the stand out doctor and not in a good way who came to see me while admitted at Bert Fish who patronized me, dismissed me and gave opinions I never asked for. I was told that she had seen real pain and I was clearly not experiencing such. And if i tried to speak she dismissed me telling me to listen because she is too busy and what she had to say was important. Within 12 hours of seeing her I was transferred to a hospital with the specialist needed and surgery was performed instantly relieving my pain which to me was intolerable. I could never recommend her to anyone.

Dr. Staci Appleton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Smyrna Beach, FL.