Dr. Staci Niemoth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Staci Niemoth?

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!!!

Posted on March 29th, 2017

She has the worst bedside manners imaginable. She can't remember that she diagnosed you with something (you would think she would keep notes), and then at your next visit claims you never spoke of what she diagnosed you with. If you have any problems with periods, UTI's, or even a yeast infection, she will be judgmental that you caused the yeast infection or UTI (She literally said I got my UTI from shaving......I'm not kidding). She will just want to put you on birth control for everything even though you would like to look at alternative methods. Her response to me was, "Then I cannot help you." Which is fine now, because I'm seeing a much better doctor who is helping me. Thanks for pointing me in another direction, Niemoth!

Great OBGYN!

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Not super chatty (like small talk) but always so willing to share information and answer questions and will sit and explain things until you completely understand. A very nice lady. I've had all 3 of my babies with her.

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Love Her and her staff!

LOVE

Posted on June 12th, 2013

Love her! My first pregnancy and my baby always measured really smal. She was so careful to check all the way to the end with plenty of ultrasounds until I had to be induced to get her out because she stopped growing. So glad she kept a close eye on her the whole time! I hope I have her for the rest of my births! Oh! And her nurses are awesome!

Posted on January 12th, 2012

This is my first pregnancy. I am very I i found a dr like Staci. She has been wonderful. She answers all my questions and dont make me feel stupid about any little question or concern. If im concerned she makes it a priority. I am very pleased with her and her nursing staff. I will use her with my next pregnancy as well.

GREAT DR.

Posted on October 25th, 2011

I found Dr Niemoth while pregnant with my 2nd child. She was very compassionate and friendly. Her nurse Jamie is also supportive and kind. Dr. Niemoth took time to answer any questions that I had and never made me feel as though I was crazy or out of line for asking them. She also never made me feel rushed. Great Lady and wonderful Dr.

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on May 31st, 2011

I don't know how I managed to find a doctor as good as Dr. Niemoth on my first try, but I feel lucky that I did! I love her! She's very calm, cool and collected, explains everything before she does anything (if it's your first time), and answers all questions thoroughly. Her nurses are great too! If you're making your first appointment, it takes awhile to get in, but she's worth the wait. I would recommend her to anyone!

Great Doctor!

Posted on January 20th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Staci Niemoth has been nothing short of fantastic. 1 year ago at my annual checkup with Dr. Niemoth I had really wanted her to check if I was healthy enough to have a baby. When she detected a strong heart murmor saying I should check that out first. Well I did have that heart murmor checked out and ended upneeding open heart surgery. Found out that had I chosen to have a child it was very possible could have died during child birth. I'm only 25 years old and had she not caught this who knows what could have happened.

AMAZING DR

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

I am currently seeing Dr niemoth and I absolutley ADORE her. sometimes we have a long wait in the office but I honestly dont care about the wait, when I have a dr I trust with my sons life. I Lost my first son at 22 weeks over a year ago, dr niemoth has been very caring and understanding and has kept a VERY close eye on me and my son. I never thought I would make it as far into my pregnancy as I have, and I thank her for all of it. her nurse jamie is also amazing, and I adore them both, if I were to get pregnant again in the future, she would be my number 1 choice

Posted on November 29th, 2010

I did not feel listened to by this doctor. I had a miscarriage and did not feel like she was very caring and did not feel comfortable, but figured it was probably just because I was emotional. I went back to her after a year when we were not able to get pregnant again and still felt like she did not listen to me or talk to me as an intelligent individual but just made decisions based on her standard procedures.

Posted on April 22nd, 2017