Dr. Staci Hestdalen Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Staci Hestdalen?

Very professional st..

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Very professional staff. My skin biopsy came back as squamous cell carcinoma. But after excising more tissue, it was found to be non cancerous. It was scar tissue from a previous surgery.

Staci and her staff ..

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Staci and her staff were fabulous! I would highly recommend Staci. She was very delightful and did an excellent job. She's the best dermatologist that I've ever seen!

Exam was conducted e..

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Exam was conducted efficiently. Diagnoses was co0mpleted expeditiously. Surgery was scheduled and conducted professionally with successful results. Overall, it was an excellent experience.

I experienced a frie..

Posted on May 5th, 2016

I experienced a friendly and accommodating staff and a thorough exam and clear directions for skin treatment using Efudex from my doctor.

Dr. Hestdaler is ver..

Posted on April 27th, 2016

Dr. Hestdaler is very skilled and professional. She does her work with a smile and with good explanations. Her staff are well trained and very friendly. I must return for another margin surgery and I will go with confidence.

All my experiences w..

Posted on April 12th, 2016

All my experiences with this facility and its staff have been exemplary. Warm, welcoming, efficient and thorough. And I'm very pleased with my results.

Dr. Hestdalen did a ..

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Dr. Hestdalen did a complete skin cancer screening for me. She is extremely professional and we discussed all of my concerns. My family &. I will continue to see her for all of our derm. needs.

My overall experienc..

Posted on March 28th, 2016

My overall experience with Dr.Hestdalen is excellent. I have total confidence in her abilities and as a person.It is comforting for me to know that She is watching my 6 when it comes to any medical condition. I am very pleased and honored to be considered a patient of Hers.

I've been coming to ..

Posted on March 10th, 2016

I've been coming to Staci for several years and it is always very thorough and professional. I have a lot of confidence in my care at that facility.

Dr. Hestdalen is a w..

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Dr. Hestdalen is a wonderful, thorough doctor. I am blessed to have her, highly recommended by a close friend. The office staff and personnel are great. I am very pleased with this facility. No problems at all.

I was in to see Dr. ..

Posted on February 12th, 2016

I was in to see Dr. Hestalen for a check following ultherapy 6 months ago. I also had some concern regarding a mole. I had the mole removed at the same time. That was very convenient as it saved rescheduling .

I have never had a b..

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I have never had a bad experience as a patient of Dr. Hestdalen. She is conscientious, thorough and kind. I have never had a bad experience with any staff member at Advanced Dermatolgy and would recommend others to their offices.