4.9

Have you seen Dr. Staci M Hestdalen?

Very professional st..

Very professional staff. My skin biopsy came back as squamous cell carcinoma. But after excising more tissue, it was found to be non cancerous. It was scar tissue from a previous surgery.

Staci and her staff ..

Staci and her staff were fabulous! I would highly recommend Staci. She was very delightful and did an excellent job. She's the best dermatologist that I've ever seen!

Exam was conducted e..

Exam was conducted efficiently. Diagnoses was co0mpleted expeditiously. Surgery was scheduled and conducted professionally with successful results. Overall, it was an excellent experience.

I experienced a frie..

I experienced a friendly and accommodating staff and a thorough exam and clear directions for skin treatment using Efudex from my doctor.

Dr. Hestdaler is ver..

Dr. Hestdaler is very skilled and professional. She does her work with a smile and with good explanations. Her staff are well trained and very friendly. I must return for another margin surgery and I will go with confidence.

All my experiences w..

All my experiences with this facility and its staff have been exemplary. Warm, welcoming, efficient and thorough. And I'm very pleased with my results.

Dr. Hestdalen did a ..

Dr. Hestdalen did a complete skin cancer screening for me. She is extremely professional and we discussed all of my concerns. My family &. I will continue to see her for all of our derm. needs.

My overall experienc..

My overall experience with Dr.Hestdalen is excellent. I have total confidence in her abilities and as a person.It is comforting for me to know that She is watching my 6 when it comes to any medical condition. I am very pleased and honored to be considered a patient of Hers.

I've been coming to ..

I've been coming to Staci for several years and it is always very thorough and professional. I have a lot of confidence in my care at that facility.

Dr. Hestdalen is a w..

Dr. Hestdalen is a wonderful, thorough doctor. I am blessed to have her, highly recommended by a close friend. The office staff and personnel are great. I am very pleased with this facility. No problems at all.

I was in to see Dr. ..

I was in to see Dr. Hestalen for a check following ultherapy 6 months ago. I also had some concern regarding a mole. I had the mole removed at the same time. That was very convenient as it saved rescheduling .

I have never had a b..

I have never had a bad experience as a patient of Dr. Hestdalen. She is conscientious, thorough and kind. I have never had a bad experience with any staff member at Advanced Dermatolgy and would recommend others to their offices.

Dr. Staci M Hestdalen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.