Dr. Staci R Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Staci R Young?

Love the Office

Staff is friendly docs are wonderful, biggest complaint is sometimes it takes a little bit to get a call back (especially Monday mornings) and sometimes a bit of a wait, but I know it is because the docs don't rush and take time to explain further if needed, and they are great about letting us know if there is an emergency. The docs and staff go above and beyond to take care of my children.

Best care for your child!

All the Providers and staff are great!

Office and staff are a trainwreck. Recieved bills for missed appointments that were never scheduled. Fraud!

Not welcome back

I have recently switched pediatricians from Dr. Young in Maryville IL to another in Swansea. The reasoning is this. . . 1 year ago I got charged a $25 cancellation fee. They have a 48 hour cancellation rule but I made my appt. the night before for my son. So I called first thing in the morning. They said that since I didn't call 48 hours in advance I will be charged this fee, but my appt was not even made but 10 hours before the actual appt. so calling that much ahead of time was impossible. I have recently called back to try to get my son in to see her for his specialized problem because I have not been able to find a doctor that works with him as well as she does and the OFFICE MANAGER refused to let him see her because we left them. We disagreed with the fee however WE PAID IT TO STAY IN GOOD STANDING! Its a shame that a GREAT doctor like her has to have such poor minded help in the office. Doctor Young herself is capable of great things, but her OFFICE HELP keeps her from helping kids in need of her service.

Wonderful Doctor, Great Staff

In our search for a pediatrician, Dr. Staci Young was highly recommended to us by several metro-east medical professionals. Dr. Young truly is a partner in our child's healthcare. She always takes the time to listen to our concerns, answer our questions, and calm our fears. She is thorough, professional, and cheerful. Her bedside manner is fantastic; I am always amazed at her 'tricks" for getting our two year old to hold still for an exam. The office staff is also wonderful--always courteous and eager to help. We are so grateful that our daughter is cared for by such an outstanding physician. As for wait times, we have never had an issue. We are always seen promptly and there are always toys, books, and puzzles in the waiting room and the exam room to keep our child entertained.

Good Doctor/ Horrible staff!!!

The office manger is a unkind person. She is very condescending. She hung up on my husband, so I call back and she said she did not even though I was sitting right next to him. I love the doctor. Fell bad for her cause this lady think she the boss and the Doctor doesn't even know it.