Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stacia C Baker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Absolutely the worst health care that I have ever received. When I first got there, I spent at least 30 minutes in the waiting room forced to listen to the secretary take personal calls that were really not appropriate to be discussing in public, let alone the office setting. When I finally got to the exam room, Dr. Baker ran around the room, didn't talk to me at all or ask any questions. In my opinion, she was entirely impersonal and cold and didnt come anywhere near treating me as a patient, a human being with needs. After the exam, I waited a month and never got my lab results so I called the lab. I then got a bill from the lab because her office had put me down as not insured when I have FULL insurance. Absolutely horrid care. I went there once and I'll never go back. Its too bad b/c I do like to support small private practices but this one is not worth the copay
I found Dr. Baker's staff to lack compentence. I made an appointment and they didn't put it in the schedule. The only reason they didn't turn me away was because I brought the appointment card with me. I asked them to get my records from a previous doctor and they never got them, then blamed me because they hadn't arrived. Dr. Baker took personal phone calls while I was with her in the exam room and didn't help me with the health issue I had come there for, then became annoyed with me because I pressed her about it. I would not recommend this doctor.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
25 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Eastern Maine Medical Center
Dr. Stacia C Baker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Monument Health Tier 1
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPeach Valley Family Medical Center, 3225 I 70 Business Loop, Clifton, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stacia C Baker in this video.
Dr. Stacia C Baker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clifton, CO.