Dr. Stacie Mcmurtry Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stacie Mcmurtry?

Dr. McMurtry is the best!

Posted on May 8th, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Mcmurtry for several years ans she is amazing. Not only is she a terrific physician but she is a caring person who takes time to listen to her patients. Her staff and great too-efficient and professional. They are all great with adults and kids. I wish I could given them 10 stars!

beyond wonderful

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

My son was showing classic signs of a food allergy and had severe eczema on his face and head. Our primary physician over looked all symptoms and dismissed our concerns even though my child was clearly in pain. I made an appointment for an allergist and was so impressed by Dr McMurtry! She listened intently, spent as much time with us as we needed, and came up with an action plan to figure out my four month olds condition. She also provided us with extra samples of a very expensive formula, knowing that we could not afford it at the moment. I truly wish she had a pediatric office and could be our primary DR. I will recommend her without a doubt to everyone I know!

Posted on May 8th, 2017