- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stacie E Rougas has 3 locations
4200 W Memorial Rd Ste 201
Oklahoma City , OK 73120
Dr. Stacie E Rougas has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stacie E Rougas has the following 5 expertise
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Stacie E Rougas Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Stacie E Rougas
Dr. Rougas works in Oklahoma City, OK and 2 other locations and specializes in Dermatology. Dr. Rougas is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City.