Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stacie M Wenk
Dr. Stacie M Wenk, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Evansville, IN. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacie M Wenk has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stacie M Wenk has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Stacie M Wenk has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Stacie M Wenk is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Stacie M Wenk yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
25 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Winthrop University Hospital
Dr. Stacie M Wenk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Marys Medical Center, 3700 Washington Ave, Evansville, IN
Dr. Stacie M Wenk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evansville, IN.