Dr. Stacy L Armstrong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy L Armstrong?

Wonderful beyond Expectations

I'm so plesantly surprised and pleased. I was actually listened to. Dr. Armstrong stayed until I had explained everything and we actually talked, she addressed my concerns with concern and compassion and the staff was great also. My doctor from now on no doubt.

worst ever

I have been on the phone trying to make an appointment with this doctor. They do not take medicare and had difficulty getting them to understand - my husband is on medicare not me-was transferred to nurse who requested all my information and placed me on hold to check...MADE ME FEEL AS IF I WAS A CRIMINAL!!!! terrible service and treatment and I still don't have an apt **WOULD NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR EVER!!!!! after holding for 3 minutes a woman came on the line and asked how could she help me-I told that's ok Ill go to another doctor.

Very friendly, and listens to my questions and concerns.

AWESOME Doctor & Staff

I've Always Felt Uncomfortable Going To The Doctor's Until Now That I Have Stacy Armstrong As My Doctor. She treats me with respect & Always makes me feel I am cared about. Her staff is as equally Awesome.. Thank You For Making My Every Visit A Plesant One, It's Truly Appreciated...

Very Caring and Compassionate Dr

I have been a patient of Stacys and her husband for over a year now. I have very complex medical problems and feel they fully cover all the bases never leave anything as a possibility out I always feel that I can call on them day an night and would recommend her for any type of problem you have

Dr. Stacy L Armstrong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrison, AR.