Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stacy G Beaty has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stacy G Beaty has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Stacy G Beaty has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stacy G Beaty is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 85
Dr. Beaty did an outstanding job in diagnosing, treating and repairing my shoulder. He was very courteous and patient with all of our questions. He is very friendly and seems to really care about the individual as well as the reason you are there. As a side note, he has treated both of my sons for their athletic injuries and was spot on with diagnosis and treatment. We will not use anyone else unless he recommends. Which on one occasion he did (for a specialty area) and that was a great recommendation as well. Thanks for doing a great job with all of us.
My daughter had her MRI on a Thurs,we saw Dr Beaty the following Mon with results,she was schedule for surgery Wed.I was very happy how everything went and let us know in detail what to expect.After he finish her surgery came out to let us know how things went very impressed with him talk to us.Day after surgery nurse called to check on my daughter very nice.I would recommend any one to see him did not have any problems at all.Once again thank you for all you did to my daughter will soon be up going in no time.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Stacy G Beaty accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsShannon Clinic Southwest, 4450 Sunset Dr, San Angelo, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stacy G Beaty in this video.
Dr. Stacy G Beaty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Angelo, TX.