Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stacy L Boulton has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stacy L Boulton has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Stacy L Boulton has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Stacy L Boulton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 4 of 4
My regular GYN does not do OB, so I had to find an OB when I found out I was expecting. I chose Dr. Moore after interviewing several area OB's. Shortly after, Dr. Boulton joined his practice. I ended up seeing her for all of my prenatal visits and LOVED her. She spent time with my husband and I, answering all of our questions (and we had a lot b/c this was our 1st baby). She has great bedside manner and always made me feel very comfortable. I was really nervous about L & D- she put my mind at ease just through her care at all of the appointments. I had a great delivery b/c of her. She checked on me the entire time I was laboring (25 hours) and was with me from start to finish while I pushed! Any time I have called postpartum with questions, she has personally called me back! You can't get any better than that!
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
University Of Colorado Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWakemed Raleigh Hospital, 3000 New Bern Ave, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Stacy L Boulton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.