Dr. Stacy Boulton Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Boulton?

GREAT Doctor!

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

My regular GYN does not do OB, so I had to find an OB when I found out I was expecting. I chose Dr. Moore after interviewing several area OB's. Shortly after, Dr. Boulton joined his practice. I ended up seeing her for all of my prenatal visits and LOVED her. She spent time with my husband and I, answering all of our questions (and we had a lot b/c this was our 1st baby). She has great bedside manner and always made me feel very comfortable. I was really nervous about L & D- she put my mind at ease just through her care at all of the appointments. I had a great delivery b/c of her. She checked on me the entire time I was laboring (25 hours) and was with me from start to finish while I pushed! Any time I have called postpartum with questions, she has personally called me back! You can't get any better than that!

Posted on June 29th, 2012