Dr. Stacy Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Smith?

She is a gift from God

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Dr Smith found my problem and arranged for me to see another doctor st Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. My surgery was done in Minnesota but had it not been for Dr Smith, I. do not believe I would be alive today. I know that God put her in my life to save my life. She is his instrument. Thank you Dr Smith, I owe you my life and I Love You..

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Very down to earth and listens to her patients

Patient

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Projects such an over the top persona as it relates to fashion--almost a caricature-- that it was difficult for me to take her seriously. Her manner in imparting information is quick and almost superficial--simplistic. It seems that she may be so self absorbed that she underestimates the intelligence of the patient and the patient's need for a real and solid interpretation of their health issues. There's a little bit of double talk and it appears that she never comes in to the room having reviewed my patient file so that she contradicts the facts from time to time. Not the doctor for me.

RC

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr. Smith is the most caring doctor that I have ever encountered. She is also extreemly professional and determined to get to the source of your issues. My numbers are the best they have been in years is a testament to the high grade of care I have received from Dr. Smith.

Mary Ann

Posted on July 1st, 2011

Dr Smith was professional, caring, and very thorough. Her staff was delightful. She came to see me in the hospital and took great care of me.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

My father was a patient of Dr. Smith several year ago. All though she seemed to be a good Doctor. She was not availble when we needed her the most( He went into Cardiac Arrest)We never did get her to the hospital. A Doctor in her clinic told us that some of the medicines that he was on should have adjusted for his condition. We never even got a returned phone call from Dr. Smith.

Life saver!

Posted on August 19th, 2009

About six years ago, I was having some trouble with my breathing. I was also fatigued quite often without any exercise whatsoever. I became concerned and decided to investigate. I was referred to Dr. Stacy Smith by my primary care doctor. I met with her. I was impressed immidiately! Her deep concern for my condition was what impressed my the most. She asked alot of questions. Needles to say, after completing all of her required test, I was diagnosed with a form of cardiomyopathy. Being an airline pilot I knew my 28 year career was over! She gave me hope and tried her hardest to encourage me that I would fly again. I didn't believe it. I was devistated to say the least. That was the longest and saddest day of my life. Well, I put my trust in God and her. She always took a vested interest in me and my career. I followed her every rule and test. Yes, I'm flying again and living my boyhood dream! She is totally amazing. I owe her so much. Stacy, if you are reading this now... Thank you, Thank you! I could only hope my daughter turns out like you! God bless.

Posted on November 19th, 2017