Dr. Stacy Butler Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Butler?

Excellent doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

I have been going to this doctor for 7 months and she will do my c-section in July, 2013. So far, I have been very impressed with her! I did have one issue with scheduling, but her and her staff were flexible and worked with me to accomodate me. She is very kind and compassionate. I'm not sure who some of you have been seeing but I can't imagine it's her!! I would recommend her to family and friends!!

Go see another doctor!

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Did not have a good bedside manner. She was quick and i felt rushed. I felt that she did not really care for me as a patient. Disappointing visit

Rude and crazy

Posted on September 11th, 2012

I have been to her multiple times, each appointment got worse than the one before. The waiting time is just ridiculous. I will have an appointment first thing in the morning, arrive early, and still have to wait 45 minutes. Anyways she is NOT warm mannered at all. During an exam she was very rough and didn't care. We had gotten in a disagreement over something stupid and she threatened me with cps on my one and only unborn child!!!! I have never been so shocked and irate with a doctor in my whole life. I have not ONCE been upset with any doctos and I have seen TONS. This lady is crazy.. she is stuck on her set of views and if you don't agree she says too bad and threatens you.Not to mention I heard her whipsering to her nurses about me out in the hall, in which I could hear plain as day.. can you just say immature? I am just in shock over her.

Bad Experience

Posted on March 20th, 2012

I have never had such a bad experience in my life. She was cold and not friendly. I felt the exam was not thorough and was rushed. She didn't appear to care about my health so my first visit with her was also my last.

Don't see her

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

A total mess dresses inappropriate and just a total joke worst dr ever

She is AWESOME!!!!

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

I have had several appointments with her and they have all been consistently the same, FANTASTIC! She performed my LAVH and did a superb job! She is courteous, caring and knowledgable. Anyone who says otherwise is nuts!

new patient experience

Posted on December 14th, 2010

I had my first visit with Dr. Colombo today, though it was short, as they say first impressions are everything. She was very patient, curtious, and easy to talk to. She went over all details thuroughly, and made sure I was well informed. Her profressionalism, and that of the staff was excellent.

She is AWESOME.

Posted on November 9th, 2010

I really don't think the people who reviewed Dr. Stacy Colombo went to her. She is a awesome doctor with a great bedside manner and always ask me things like what do I have going on this weekend etc. She cares!

Posted on October 18th, 2010

I would not recommend this Doctor. She gives conflicting advice and has a bad bedside manner.

New patient

Posted on June 28th, 2010

Dr. Colombo is not terribly warm and caring but very knowledgeable and knew her stuff. I liked her and will go back.

not impressed

Posted on October 17th, 2009

not the warm caring doctor I was looking for. She was rude and short as I tried to share the issues I was concerned about.