Dr. Stacy Davids Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Davids?

Complete Quack!

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Asks questions, then blatantly ignores you while you answer. Pushes an absurd amount of drugs on kids. She's not only a bad doctor, she's dangerous.

Why the bad reviews?

Posted on February 6th, 2014

I was hesitant to see Dr. Davids, due to the negative feedback I read. My personal experiences now make me wonder why she has such negative feedback. Dr. Davids is on time, friendly, professional, and thorough. She fully explains her diagnosis, lists every option on how to handle it, and answers questions I have about my medications, even if they didn't relate to psychiatry. She genuinely cares about my over all well being. At no point did I feel rushed or did she talk down to me. I'm lucky to have found a psychiatrist who with such great bedside manner. I'd recommend seeing her for yourself before coming to judgement.

Sorry excuse for a doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2013

This woman is a ridiculous excuse for a doctor. When she asks how things are going, I talk, she nods her head without even looking at me, as she just writes a refill for my son's Intuniv. When I called the pharmacy for his last refill, I knew they would have to contact the doctor. My son still had 6 pills (taken daily) left. The pharmacy faxed for consent THREE DAYS in a row with no response. Then the office staff lied and said the pharmacy was sending the request by escript and Dr. Davids doesn't use that. I was told on a Friday it would be sent by someone that evening. When I called the pharmacy to check on Saturday morning, of course, they had no record. At the pharmacy Monday morning, practically screaming at the office staff, they claimed they sent it Friday and were sorry my pharmacy didn't refill it. The pharmacy tech on Monday was there on Friday as well and told me that the office had called and said the refill probably wouldn't be allowed b/c the doctor was leaving the practice??? They can't decide which story they want to use. One person says it was called in Friday and someone else had called in to say it probably wouldn't be authorized. My favorite was the overweight staff member wearing a tank top (so her tattoos would show.) Totally unprofessional on so many levels. I'm calling new doctors and am going to find one ASAP. Run quickly away from this doctor. Couldn't agree more with the other poor reviews posted.

Psych Care Consultants Horrible

Posted on August 14th, 2013

Dr. Davids cant be reached outside of her appts no matter what and she just leaves when she wants without calling you to tell you she is leaving the office. We changed to another dr. and were given wrong St. Peters location and when we finally made it to the appt late due to the confusion. Dr. Wilson would not see us and the employee who would not give me her name because she said "I was being ridiculous" were out of this world rude! I left a message for Keith in HR and he neverreturned my call. STAY AWAY and find another group.

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

I found this doctor to be excellent. She was very caring and spent plenty of time with us. Seemed to care a lot.

Horrible wait times

Posted on August 24th, 2011

She decides when the visit is done when she is done. We have been shunned out of her office - first appoint. - quickly so she could catch a plane.

Thinks she's alll that

Posted on August 24th, 2011

they cancel your appointments and do not call to tell you. Office wait extremely long. She tried to diagnose me, the parent, when I was there with my child. Horrible! Stay away!

Posted on January 18th, 2010

Dr. davids din't have a clue when it came to helping my family. She was rude and made our situation even WORSE. Do not use this sorry excuse for a doctor.

Posted on March 10th, 2009

She has been wonderful for my daughter during a difficult time and beyond.

Posted on November 7th, 2016