Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacy L Edwards DO
Dr. Stacy L Edwards, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clearwater, FL, with another office in Safety Harbor, FL. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacy L Edwards has 2 locations
3131 N McMullen Booth Rd
Clearwater, FL 33761
3231 McMullen Booth Rd
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
Dr. Stacy L Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stacy L Edwards has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 21
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stacy L Edwards - Posted on August 15th, 2019
Caring and Knowledgeable
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stacy L Edwards - Posted on August 12th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stacy L Edwards - Posted on April 17th, 2019
since my fairest review I have seen her a number of times now. Don't understand all the negative reviews because I found her to be very knowledgeable and understanding as well as her staff. So glad I got the opportunity to update from my first review. She really is a fantastic doctor that's all I'm looking for. People need to understand they are not there to make friends
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stacy L Edwards - Posted on September 24th, 2018
I have only seen Edwards a few times like everyone else a ton of tests were ordered.. I had to reschedule get my reports at my next appointment. The best was when her nurse called me and told me Edwards already went over them with me which is impossible when I was out of town. The only suggestion I have is someone is putting in false reports and charging my insurance company for visits when I wasn't there.. I will be verifying this with my insurance company because I do have proof I was out of state in the best is I still do not know what is wrong with me. Extremely shot with patience definitely no bedside manner and her nurse is just as rude. The worst is the front desk service.. the first time I went I actually thought I was on Candid Camera because I have never had a doctor treat me with such disrespect. I do have to add it's a joke sending you all over the place getting nothing accomplished except a view of each department Like some of the other reviews I have to agree she is all about money. If someone wrote a good review I have to say you have never been to a good doctor if you find Edwards to be top notch OMG
Outstanding medical care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stacy L Edwards - Posted on July 17th, 2016
After a couple of stays in the hospital I went to Dr Edwards for help in finding out what was happening to me as dr Edwards is my primary care physician. She read all of the reports and tests that were performed in the hospital and determined that had a problem with my heart. Dr Edwards sent me to have a stress test done and this test determined that I had a blockage in my heart. The resulting surgery required a triple bypass being done. I strongly feel that I am alive today due to Dr Edwards outstanding medical care.
Nova Southeastern University
Dr. Stacy L Edwards Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stacy L Edwards is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.