Better now.

The first time I saw Dr. Edwards She was abrupt and I felt as though she could care. However, I have seen her again and things have changed for the better. Much more personable and listening to my concerns. 5 out of 5.

Caring and Knowledgeable

My family has been seeing Dr. Edwards for years and we have always been met with care and concern. She always takes time to listen and never makes you feel that she is in a hurry. Highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful family physician.

UPDATE

since my fairest review I have seen her a number of times now. Don't understand all the negative reviews because I found her to be very knowledgeable and understanding as well as her staff. So glad I got the opportunity to update from my first review. She really is a fantastic doctor that's all I'm looking for. People need to understand they are not there to make friends

Totally ridiculous

I have only seen Edwards a few times like everyone else a ton of tests were ordered.. I had to reschedule get my reports at my next appointment. The best was when her nurse called me and told me Edwards already went over them with me which is impossible when I was out of town. The only suggestion I have is someone is putting in false reports and charging my insurance company for visits when I wasn't there.. I will be verifying this with my insurance company because I do have proof I was out of state in the best is I still do not know what is wrong with me. Extremely shot with patience definitely no bedside manner and her nurse is just as rude. The worst is the front desk service.. the first time I went I actually thought I was on Candid Camera because I have never had a doctor treat me with such disrespect. I do have to add it's a joke sending you all over the place getting nothing accomplished except a view of each department Like some of the other reviews I have to agree she is all about money. If someone wrote a good review I have to say you have never been to a good doctor if you find Edwards to be top notch OMG

Outstanding medical care

After a couple of stays in the hospital I went to Dr Edwards for help in finding out what was happening to me as dr Edwards is my primary care physician. She read all of the reports and tests that were performed in the hospital and determined that had a problem with my heart. Dr Edwards sent me to have a stress test done and this test determined that I had a blockage in my heart. The resulting surgery required a triple bypass being done. I strongly feel that I am alive today due to Dr Edwards outstanding medical care.

Dr. Stacy L Edwards is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.