Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Stacy S Gross
Stacy S Gross is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Kisco, NY. She speaks English.
Showing 5 of 15
I had my first appointment today with Dr. Spivack-Gross.. I have to say I could not be happier with my visit. Not only was the staff and her nurse so kind, but Dr. Spivack-Gross was absolutely amazing. I was given the appointment the day I called (today) due to a sudden and horrible back pain I was feeling in my lower back. Dr. Spivack-Gross was kind, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable about the pain I was experiencing. She is truly the best and I will without a doubt recommend her to everyone!!
Dr Gross truly impressed me. I have been suffering from chronic back and leg pain. She got me a diagnosis and a plan to address the pain I was feeling. I got worse a week later and was nervous as I had just accepted a new job and my insurance was going to lapse. She made calls and arranged for me to get into the car scan before my insurance lapsed. She made me feel comfortable and cared for. And that she would work to get answers and relief. She even saw me during her hour between patients for office work. She is in a busy busy practice and though her nurses were rushed and a little abrupt she took the time to make sure I feel like I was her only patient and thus her top priority.
Stacy S Gross accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions90 S Bedford Rd, Mount Kisco, NY
Stacy S Gross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Kisco, NY.