Dr. Stacy J Haynes Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stacy J Haynes?

Excellent and caring treatment; wonderful doctor and staff. Dr. Haynes has been very quick and more importantly accurate in diagnosis.

Whenever I visit Dr. Haynes office I always receive courteous service from the staff. All of the ladies are awesome.

Very professional, just need to be aware of a patients time..

Don't waste your time or money!!!

Worst doctor ever I actually gotten worse. You will only get to see her at your first appointment and then she's gost and from there onwards you are seen by a nurse practitioner whom prescribes you another worthless set of medication. Rip offs and could careless nevertheless diagnose you properly.

She is an excellent dermatologist and i recommend her to all of my friends. She has great specials that aren't so pricey either!

Mad

My overall experience was not a good one. She is not good when it comes to children. She didnt spend time with me and my child on the visit.She was in- out.I had to keep calling the doc office cause the med was not working. Just not happy at all.

She's the BEST!

Dr. Haynes is absolutely wonderful, period. She is such a force & so in demand in dermatology in the state of Alabama she has two offices. Consider yourself blessed you had an hour wait time (she's popular), and you're LUCKY if you only had to wait 2 weeks to see her. If your prescribed medications aren't working, be honest. Are you using them EXACTLY as directed or whenever you remember. Did you stop using your meds bc you didn't see results in 2 days? Dermatology/ Skincare requires patient compliance! If you feel an hour is WAY too long to wait for a truly caring, compassionate, genius, medically advanced dermatologist, perhaps you consider the devastation of never seeing Dr. Haynes at all.

Dr. Stacy is friendly and easy to talk to and she listened to me and what my goal was. She made me feel comfortable and at ease. The procedures I have had done have been wonderful and made such a difference.I just referred my cousin to her last week and she called me a few moments ago to tell me how much she she liked her and thanked me for referring her. I have sent several of my my friends to her and all have been happy with her.

wait time too long,

Office staff is rude. Wait time is very long. Hard to get an appointments. Doctor appears to be in a rush. Seems like she wants to push selling products than treating my condition.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT CORRECT DIAGNOSIS. MY DAUGHTER WANTS TO GO T HER BUT I'LL HAVE TO SEE ABOUT MY DIAGNOSIS FIRST.SEEM LIKE A NICE PERSON BUT SPENT LESS THAN 60 SECONDS TALKED SO FAST LEFT BEFORE I COULD ASK ANY QUESTIONS. I HAD QUESTIONS EVERYTHING WAS DONE QUICKLY.

Dr. Haynes spent no more than five minutes with me after a good wait in the waiting room. She took a glance at the spot and diagnosed it as actinic keratosis and said she would do a biopsy. I was ready for her to do it and she said I would have to come for another visit for the biopsy. I couldn't believe she was requiring me to come from out of town for another visit to do a simple shave biopsy which probably take no more than 10 minutes. She charged me $25 and my insurance company $100. I believe requiring a second visit to do the biopsy was simply to get another fee from the insurance company and me. By the way, my brother is a dermatologist in another state and when he visited and saw the keratosis he could not believe she would not do the biopsy immediately. He said he or any of his colleagues would have done it on the spot and that it would have taken minimal time.