Dr. Stacy A Jenkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy A Jenkins?

Will not sign paperwork nor visit you

Dr. Jenkins was very unconcerned with the well being of my daughter. She is only there for the money. No bed side manners. To top it off, when the baby was delivered she never called or stopped by the hospital to check on her. I guess it would have been to inconvenient since she was in the same building. I used to be one of her patients but needed a doctor who cared. After talking to other friends and family who go to her, they're looking for another doctor as well. It may be time for her to teach residents instead of having patients.

Dr Jenkins is awesome! I was seeing her last year but when my insursnce changed she didnt take my new insurance. I am wauting for my insurance through work which her office takes so i can be seeing her again. I have missed the friendliness of herself and her staff. Would refer her to anyone!

Wished I would have switched to her years ago. Regarding the rating stars, two did not really apply to my case, the diagonsis, and the follow up. I was very happy overall with Dr. Jenkins.

Shes a great Doc. She cares about the mom and the baby.

A-Plus Doctor

Dr. Jenkins is so kind and caring. I did my billing externship at her office and am now a patient.

Medical Review

The office is very clean and inviting. The staff is awesome! Dr. Jenkins is kind and courteous. I never have to wait weeks for an appointment or spend half my day waiting in the office before I'm seen by the doctor. Dr. Jenkins understands what patient/customer service is all about!

Best OBGYN in Michigan

Dr Jenkins has been my doctor since 1995 and has delievered my 4 of my children. She has always been professional and honest with me. Her staff as well, has been professional and helpful. Many of my friends and family go to her now and are also please with her practice. I highly recommend Dr Jenkins and appreciate all she has done for me and my health.

reallygooddoctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Jenkins for over 13 years and I absolutely love her to pieces she took care of me for 2 of my 3 pregnancies she is caring and very genuine an excellent doctor.

I have seen dr. Jenkins for over 8 years. I love her! She delivered both of my daughters. I am a working mother and appreciate that you can have your blood work done right at the office. She is honest and knowledgeable. I wouldn't trade her for anything.

I Love Dr. Jenkins

She has been my dr for about 3 years now. She's extremely down to earth, knowledgeable, efficient, and her office staff is always friendly all while keeping a clean, comfortable environment.

Medical assistant was very unwelcoming. She did not smile once....on a second occasion, I overheard Dr Jenkins yelling at someone, mostl likely the staff but created an unprofessional and unpleasant atmospher e

Fantastic doctor! She has been my doctor for about 7 years, and I wouldn't trade her for anything.