Dr. Stacy Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Lewis?

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

I HAD TO CHUCKLE AT THE FIRST REVIEW, SAYING THAT DR. LEWIS WAS COLD AND UNFRIENDLY. THAT WAS MY FIRST IMPRESSION OF HER 4 YEARS AGO. HOWEVER, SHE HAD A BAD MORNING HOSPITAL TOUR, PROBABLY BAD NEWS ABOUT ONE OF HER PATIENTS. SEEING HER TWICE A YEAR FOR 4 YEARS, I HAVE LEARNED THAT SHE IS VERY CARING AND MOST KNOWLEDGABLE. I AM MOST CONFIDENT TO REFER ANYONE TO HER. THE STAFF IS FABULOUS AS IS SHE.

Excellent Care

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Dr. Lewis and her staff have given my husband exceptional care in every aspect of his illness. She spent time answering all of our questions and concerns. We both felt extremely confident in her care. After discharge from the hospital she still continues to address any issues we have. Thank you Dr. Lewis.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Dr Lewis was my oncologist during my breast cancer treatment. The staff in the office was really wonderful and the infusion center nurses were top of the line. Dr Lewis always took time with me and helped me to understand each treatment and step in my care. I couldn't ask for better. She made a traumatic time much more tolerable.

Dr. Lewis-no bedside manner

Posted on November 12th, 2012

Dr. Lewis treated my sister for breast cancer. She constantly seemed preoccpied. She would order a test, procedure, x ray etc, and then on the next visit, would be unaware of the result. Another example-she suggested that my sister try a new investigative drug, which the doctor would order. Weeks go by-where is the new drug? Apparently she forgot to order it. It showed up the next day. My advice-seek a better doctor.

Terrible physician and follow-up!!!

Posted on January 18th, 2011

Dr Lewis is not warm and friendly, she does not try to get to know you. She did not have any concern for how I was dealing with with my diagnosis. She did not call to follow-up with a referral to a specialist as she stated. I called the office after three weeks to see what was going on and they were confused. Thankfully, I had already found a new physcian and am scheduled for surgery. I will never step foot in that office! Dr. Lewis is cold, uncaring, and her nurse is very condiscending!

Posted on January 24th, 2013