Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stacy L Kanagawa has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Stacy L Kanagawa has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Stacy L Kanagawa has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stacy L Kanagawa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Kanagawa was a horrible pediatrician for my first born child. I was a new mom and my husband was deployed. She scared me to death and acted like I was starving my kid when she had lost 1oz more than they prefer. She told me she would send me to the hospital if I didn't formula feed and gave me 8 cans of similac formula (I think she has a contract with Similac) Anyway, all this after she refused to let me breastfeed my daughter in her office while we waited and weighed her knowing she was really hungry and ready to eat again. Had she just let my baby eat that 1oz would have been there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was so unsupportive of me as a mother and acted like I was a complete idiot for wanting to nurse.
Dr. Stacy was very unprofessional in her care of my children. She has caused my 2 year old severe trauma for no reason at all. I was uncomfortable after the first couple visits and I wish I had listened to my gut instinct at that point. She does not seem to be a very competent doctor. My children no longer go to her and I know others who refuse to allow her to care for their children either.
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. Stacy L Kanagawa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMercy Clinic Pediatrics Nixa, 940 W Mount Vernon St Ste 220, Nixa, MO
Dr. Stacy L Kanagawa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nixa, MO.