Dr. Stacy Leatherwood Is this you?

13 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Leatherwood?

Diagnosis Scoliosis

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Dr. Leatherwood was the only Henry Ford doctor that gave me the proper diagnosis for my son and suggest taking him to see an orthopedic doctor to get an X-ray and confirm her beliefs of my son having Scoliosis- which she was correct about. After my son had seen several Henry Ford doctors before seeing Dr. Leatherwood none of them pointed this out to me or in my opinion cared enough to thoroughly check him out during his annual physical exam if they had done so than the surgery my son had to endure to correct his spine could have been avoided. Although I am not happy about the obvious oversight of the previous Henry Ford doctors I truly appreciate Dr. Leatherwood and wish she can move and expand her practice to Beaumont.

Posted on September 13th, 2017