Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stacy A Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
This is the best doctor I have ever had. She's young (and pretty), and communicates very well with her patients. She's efficient and makes great referrals too. One of the best doctors in the South Bay. I especially recommend her for patients of color. Her office is a bit hectic and if you go on the wrong day or time, you will be overwhelmed with the crowd. But that's a product of the system, not Dr. Mitchell.Three thumbs up for Dr. Stacey Mitchell
This was the first doctor I've had that actually connected with me and talked to me like a real person. She spent 40 MINUTES on talking about nutrition and how I can reverse my health problems if I changed my eating and exercise habits. She's into using vegetables and food as treatment, not just writing a prescription. I wish I found her 10 years ago!
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Stacy A Mitchell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMitchell & Mitchell Mds, 211 N Prairie Ave, Inglewood, CA
Dr. Stacy A Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Inglewood, CA.