Dr. Stacy A Mitchell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy A Mitchell?

Patient

Office staff and doctor not caring for patient concerns or health.

very caring doctor

This doctor spent time with my elderly mother that no one else did. She spent over an hour with her, and listened to our concerns. She is EXTREMELY smart and diagnosed my mom when her other 3 doctors didn't .

Office staff is rude & making an appointment is near impossible. I'm often told "just go to urgent care".

Great Doc

This is the best doctor I have ever had. She's young (and pretty), and communicates very well with her patients. She's efficient and makes great referrals too. One of the best doctors in the South Bay. I especially recommend her for patients of color. Her office is a bit hectic and if you go on the wrong day or time, you will be overwhelmed with the crowd. But that's a product of the system, not Dr. Mitchell.Three thumbs up for Dr. Stacey Mitchell

This was the first doctor I've had that actually connected with me and talked to me like a real person. She spent 40 MINUTES on talking about nutrition and how I can reverse my health problems if I changed my eating and exercise habits. She's into using vegetables and food as treatment, not just writing a prescription. I wish I found her 10 years ago!