Dr. Stacy N Reed Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stacy N Reed?

Appointment schedule+Doctor listening and treating-Medical terms = Excellent doctor visit

First off I should say that I got the next appointment at a time that works for me. Stacey examined my foot and hair without any inhibition and stated what needs to be done. My only request is for patients like me just show a picture in the laptop and explain the medication that goes with it clearly instead of getting lost with medical jargon. I almost threw the prescription thinking that my pain is not going to go away when I husband got hold of it ,researched the medication in the internet and applied the medication. I am feeling much better. Thank you for listening to me and providing a great service .

Dr Reed is one of the most professional and caring doctors I have ever met. Wonderful bedside manner, and her staff are exceptional. Plus, my skin never looked better! Definitely will be returning to her offices again.

Stacy was great!!!

Loved her and her staff. Nice office!

No more itchy rash!!!!

Dr. Reed was outstanding! After going to two other doctors (without luck) she was able to identify my rash. She spent a lot of time with me and made sure that I understood the treatment. One week later, rash is gone and not more itching!!!!