Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Nicholson
Dr. Henry Nicholson, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Portland, OR. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Nicholson is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital, Doernbecher Children`s HospitalOregon Health Science University and Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Nicholson has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Langerhans-Cell Histiocytosis
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Wilms Tumor
Dr. Nicholson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Doernbecher Children`s HospitalOregon Health Science University
Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
32 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Childrens National Medical Center
Dr. Henry Nicholson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Henry Nicholson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.