Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacy L Ballard
Dr. Stacy L Ballard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ballard is affiliated with Fairview Ridges Hospital. Dr. Ballard has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacy L Ballard has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stacy L Ballard has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Stacy L Ballard has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
Dr Noyes is a great doctor! She is very caring and professional. She takes her time, explains options, listens to feedback, makes you feel important and empowered to make health decisions! She is awesome. I would recommend her to any friends and family (women of course). I was a patient of hers at PNC and followed her to Oakdale OB/GYN, I would follow her anywhere in the metro, she is worth it.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ballard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1994
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stacy L Ballard in this video.
Dr. Stacy L Ballard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.