Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacy R Smith
Dr. Stacy R Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Encinitas, CA, with another office in Del Mar, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla, Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas and Scripps Mercy Hospital. Dr. Smith has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stacy R Smith has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Stacy R Smith has the following 16 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Stacy R Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Stacy R Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stacy R Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encinitas, CA.