More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stacy L Scudder has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Stacy L Scudder has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Stacy L Scudder has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
We love Doctor Scudder. She is always friendly, knowledgable, and helpful. Her staff is great too. I took both of my children to her from birth and would still be with her today had we not moved out of state. They were very quick with sending me the information I needed to help get my children enrolled after we moved as well. Highly recommeded!!!
Dr. Scudder is the only Dr. that we've used for our children so we wouldn't know any different but she is wonderful! She or her assistant calls back within a reasonable time and always seems to care! On the other hand.... the front desk staff especially Diane is rude and seems to be annoyed to talk to parents of a sick kid on the phone. She seems like she needs to retire! I would love it so much more if the wonderful Doctors didn't have rude people up front!
Wow! I guess the standards in this area aren't set too high. I think the front office staff is rude and disorganized and don't seem to be able to focus on simple tasks. As far as the doctor, she' s ok but nothing to rave about. I feel rushed and feel like it' s set up like an assembly line. I've taken my son to her 4 times and today was the last. I miss his doctor in the city we moved from. Good doctors are proving difficult to come by. I dont recommend this practice at all.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Stacy L Scudder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCanal Winchester Family Health, 6201 Gender Rd, Canal Winchester, OH
Dr. Stacy L Scudder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canal Winchester, OH.